Link to you Social

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Something to Write About: Ending with Pepositions (31-40)

I started this column as a frustrated person who was tired of advertisers using poor grammar to promote their products. Haven't they ever hired copy editoirs? Here are the first 40 examples I have uncovered, starting with the first ten that I uncovered while watching television:

"Protect what you worked so hard for"
"Wherever your party is at."
"Is that the package we've been waiing for?"
"There’s isn’t a challenge he isn’t up for…."
 "12 Fish to Stay away from."
 "Helping you and those you are there for."
"Sometimes the hard road is the right road to be on."
When you shut off the water "it goes back to wher eit started from."
"Turn your blinker on."
"What your mouth would dream about."

I may be up to fifty examples by the time I finish this research.

No comments:

Post a Comment