Link to you Social

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Episode 70: Get Your Grammar Together (with Grammar Check) While You Are Cooking

There is a new ad campaign by Kraft that is so distracting because of the 'bobble head' chefs raving about the quality of the mostly prepared meal. The home cook just needs to warm the ingredient on a stove-top and serve. I prefer to cook my own sauces so that I know how much salt is in the sauce. The tagline for the product is "so you can get your chef together."

Finishing a sentence with a preposition leaves a bad taste in my mouth.I think that it is even more disturbing that their website tagline  and domain ends with the same preposition.

Get your chef together with our sauces. (Get YOUR Chef together with OUR sauces.)

Think out of the sauce (to play off of thinking out of the box.)

Twice the sauce - half the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment