Link to you Social

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Episode 111: Nissan: The Best Choice to Get Your Stuff Around (while using Poor Grammar.)

Nissan has a new car and a new advertising campaign. I previously wrote a column regarding 'further, better, easier." The most recent commercial has the line: "The best choice to get your stuff around." What if I want to get my stuff "squared" away. Whoops. That would be another example of ending a sentence with a preposition.

I also really don't like it when advertisers say that we need to get our "stuff" from point "A" to point "B." I have groceries. I have a child and her friends. I have my cats. I have "stuff" that I need to get to recycling.  I normally don't advertise when I am moving "stuff" in my car.

The Best Option to Get Your Precious Cargo Going Where It Needs To Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment